Blur Hotel forums

Admin Application

in Staff Applications Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:43 pm
by BlurForum • 8 Posts

We ARE hiring admins post your application below.

Zac & Corey

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: Admin Application

in Staff Applications Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:18 pm
by Katie • 2 Posts

Hello My Application-

Name-

Katie (real and on blur)

Age-

Experience-

None :/ but I know how to.

Commands-

:sit and :pickall and :emptyitems

Gender-

Female

Scroll up

in Staff Applications Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:52 pm
by Zac

Thanks for the Application Katie, we wish you luck:)

Scroll up

in Staff Applications Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:02 pm
by George • 1 Post

Name-
George - FastGogoCreeper

Exp:
MOD On a Hamachi Retro (Lee is staff on it aswell)

Commands:
:override :teleport :ban :superban :makesay :control(I think)

I should get it because I'm Very nice to the community and I have been Staff before Lee has always helped me be staff on retros that ive been staff on
I am very helpful and very Nice I would keep checking the ticket browser and try to fix them

Scroll up

in Staff Applications Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:11 pm
by Lee • 1 Post

Hello this is my staff application to become an admin on Blur Hotel. I am currently a Trial Moderator, so if I do not pass this application, I will still continue to play Blur because its my job. I thought I would apply, but if I fail , I will not be too disappointed. Anyway here is my application.

Hello, My name is Lee Rowson and I have been playing retros for about 3 years now. I am currently a trial moderator on Blur Hotel but I hope to achieve higher and that is why i'm applying today. I am currently 14 years of age and will be 15 soon. I have had lots of experience on different retros in the past as different roles, so I understand what each role has to do. I have even owned a hotel which was a good experience, but I want to work on retros instead, as I find it more enjoyable. I understand what the moderation tools are and know how to use them correctly to moderate the hotel. I know all commands for example: :teleport,:override , :roomalert, :ha , :coins , :pixels , :ban (username) (time) , ect.. . I am an active user on Blur as you can already see, since I have been staff , I have come on the hotel every day for a long peroid of time. I do not abuse my powers as a staff member, and only use my power to suit the hotel. I am currently working on a fansite for the hotel as you already established so that will support thhe hotel! I am a male user.

I thank whoever read this application spending their important time to read it. If I do not pass, I will still remain playing the retro because I dont just play for staff. Again thank you for reading and see you on the hotel.
Regards,
Lee Rowson.

Scroll up

in Staff Applications Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:57 pm
by Zac

Thank you Lee and FastGogoCreeper, i like both apps, and myself and corey will get back to you soon on who gets the job, please keep voting and helping Blur grow as a better community:)

Scroll up

in Staff Applications Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:02 pm
by Corey • Founder | 7 Posts | 100 Points

Thank you all for your applications, Me and Zac congratulate Lee. Congratulations on the job.

Founder Of Blur-Hotel with Zac.
Scroll up

©Corey And Zac 2012-2013©
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Taniya Patel
Board Statistics
The forum has 581 topics and 595 posts.